Website Accessibility Statement
Northern Giant Company is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Accessibility on www.northerngiant.co
Northern Giant Company takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- We design and develop our website with accessibility in mind
- We ensure that our website is compatible with the latest versions of commonly used assistive technologies, such as screen readers and speech recognition software
- We provide alternative text for images and other non-text elements
- We use clear and simple language that is easy to understand
- We provide keyboard shortcuts for users who prefer to navigate the website without using a mouse
- We ensure that all pages and content are structured and labeled in a way that is easy to navigate and understand
Conformance statusThe Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. [Insert the name of your website] is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of www.northerngiant.co. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers on our website:
- Email us at GoBig@northerngiant.co
- Schedule a call by clicking here
- Write to us at:
Northern Giant Company16191 Agate Pass Rd NE, Suite #100, Bainbridge Island WA 98100, USA
We aim to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
www.northerngiant.co is designed to be compatible with the following browsers and assistive technologies:
- Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Bing and Safari
- JAWS and NVDA screen readers
- ZoomText and WindowEyes magnifiers
Accessibility features of third-party products
www.northerngiant.co relies on some third-party tools and technologies to improve accessibility.
www.northerngiant.co assessed the accessibility of our website using the following approach:
- Self-evaluation: We conducted a thorough review of our website, using the WCAG 2.1 Level AA guidelines as a reference.
- External evaluation: We engaged an external accessibility consultant to perform an audit of our website, using both manual testing and automated tools.
If you would like to learn more about web accessibility, the following resources may be helpful: